.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

SEO scams, Search Engine Optimization, keyword, Google

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Visit me over at Karen's Korner please

My work at home Herbalife Business Opportunity Blog has moved. If you're still looking at options to make more money from home with a company like Herbalife, please check out my newest business blog at www.hb4u.comWhen I first started these blogs, I had no idea what I was doing or what I was going to write about or why I was even doing a blog.

Since then, recently actually, I started writing a new blog on a new website of mine and this one is mostly about Herbalife, nutrition, weight loss, supplements, and you'll find an occasional health related article, some right now are about obesity, sugar in the diet, high cholesterol and things like that.

Please go take a look.http://www.hb4u.com
See you there.
Karen Umstattd

P.S. If you have this google blogger, maybe you have gmail too? Do you use the services google offers? Google has some pretty neat stuff. I just started using their google page creator www.googlepages.com and am working on settng up a whole new website with files and images included and it's free. It's basic but it's free and for the newbie, it's all WYSIWYG and very, very simple. Check this out www.gw2w.com This is my herbalife business opportunity website. Oh, yea, if you set up a google webpage, you'll want to also set up a redirect because it ends up with a really long name and I can't even remember it now. This is just one website, I have more I'm working on.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home