.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

SEO scams, Search Engine Optimization, keyword, Google

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Google already found my blog and it's only been what, 4 days

Isn't it strange how you can already find this blog in google for some of the words or names I have in here like "Internet Promotion Now", "Internet Promotion, Inc", eresultsinc., 1p.com, "1st place internet advertising", "first place internet advertising", internetadvertising1.com, 1stinternetadvertising.com and so on. Hmmm. I think EResults, or EResultsinc or EResultsinc.com is a new name being used but still, I can go to their client log in and check my stats. I can check my stats on 1p.com, internetpromotionnow.com and eresultsinc.com yet they'll tell you they aren't associated with each other (unless you have a conversation like I did - see January 14th post)

If you're wondering what all this is about, please start at the beginning of this post/journey with January 13th and read up to here.

SEO Companies are NOT all created equal




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home