.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

SEO scams, Search Engine Optimization, keyword, Google

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

I decided to hold off on the withdrawal of the contract

I decided sending a formal withdrawal of the contract was not a good thing for me to do right now because it could be considered that I broke contract if I did that. In the meantime, after my conversation with the support department, I've not heard anything from anyone else in this company and if I do, I will hold them to their part of the contract that states:

--------------------------------------------------------
Internet Promotion Now agrees to attain a minimum of 10 top 10 placements anywhere in the top search engines within 3 months from the start of the Internet Marketing Plan (10/07/05) or we will continue the Internet Marketing Plan at no charge until the minimum is achieved. Each internet Marketing Plan includes 20 keyword phrases.
--------------------------------------------------------
Performance Based campaign. $750.00 due to initiate campaign.
Remaining $750.00 due in 90 days after above placement is achieved.
--------------------------------------------------------


So until they "perform", I read that I don't have to give anything additional.

I know my monies lost now. It's been 90 days and I was told the reason why companies will ask you to wait 90 days is because most CC companies will not allow you to dispute a charge after 90 days. Well this company, as you'll hear below, wants me to wait ANOTHER 90 days which obviously takes away any chance of any dispute on my part. I decided to just hold them to their end of the contract at this point and we'll see what happens.

In the meantime, I've already filed with the BBB in Indiana and the FTC and will also file a complaint with the AG in Indiana and Las Vegas. Apparently there's already something in the works going on in Las Vegas

I am also writing this today because unfortunately, as you follow some of the working links on my seo page www.homebizcareer.net you'll see there are many people caught up in this web. Some are old clients from what I've gathered and have already written off the experience but some are brand new. I've not gotten anything positive from this experience from anyone I've been able to talk to thus far. And I talked to whom ever I could FIRST to gather information and experience BEFORE I talked to customer support.

www.homebizcareer.net leads to
(title of add, bottom left)
wording in ad
which leads to
your website

You know, my philosophy about people who live with these kinds of ethics is that they'll never be happy. They don't know how to be happy. I actually feel sorry for them. I was taught to turn and give them the other cheek, so that's what I'll do because I know, in the end, I'll be okay as will everyone else, except those who continue to live this way.

Dare To Dream!!

Oh, by the way, someone I've been in contact with who is linked to my SEO page tells me she contracted with a company of a different name than the company I contracted with but her CC statements shows the charge is NOT from the company she contracted with but another name. My statement shows Internet Promot0001700800 866-9267398 IN18 (I don't know what the first numbers mean). What does your CC statement show?



To continue with this blog, read UP from here OR go to
Google already found my blog and it's only been what, 4 days




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home