.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

SEO scams, Search Engine Optimization, keyword, Google

Friday, June 30, 2006

Is E-Advertising aka InternetPromotionNow.com?

Just read this elsewhere

http://www.markcarey.com/googleguy-says/archives/discuss-google-bans-traffic-power-and-its-clients.html

They are now E-Advertising Consultants.com
watch out! They claim to be out of Florida

This is what I see for eadvertisingconsultants.com

http://www.eadvertisingconsultants.com/

Phone: 877-330-1582 • Fax: 877-330-1585
4320 Deerwood Lake Parkway #101 Jacksonville FL. 32216

E-Advertising Consultants do have a page rank of 2 as of this date. ;o)
I mean, they are an SEO company, right? That's good for a search engine optimization company, right?

Ah, I don't have time for this, but for some reason it was brought up for me again today so I guess it is my duty to post what comes to me just so I can let it go and get back to work. I decided to do my own search engine promotion and optimization from here on out.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home