.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

SEO scams, Search Engine Optimization, keyword, Google

Friday, June 30, 2006

InternetPromotionNow is a joke

They really don't have their communications in place. It's a joke now. This Mae, she sent me an email and called me today and I was writing notes in my blog's comment box from my last post about "Internet Promotion Now" aka InternetPromotionNow.com and as I'm finding things, I mentioned in my notes how the page their page was linked to was down for some time and they are still promoting it? Well, stupid people they are. I just checked it out, the page they set up for me http://www.homebizcareer.net and it doesn't even link to my page any more, they took my page off of there so why the heck are they even still calling me?

Sad thing is this company goes by so many names, and so many people have been hurt by their tactics. Well, I've tried, I did contact as many people as I could when the page was linked and some people didn't want to hear anything, others listened and did their own research. I can't save everyone and can only hope that people do their homework, better than I did.

SEO, Search Engine Optimization, top 10 search engine rankings, web design, seo support, increase rank, increase traffic, optimization services, optimization, page factor optimization, internet marketing, internet marketing, Traffic, Who's Who, internet promotion, seo, seo info, search engine optimization, search engine optimization services, search engine rankings, sales conversion services, website optimization and site conversion tips, toprankconsulting.com, Isn't it strange how you can already find this blog in google for some of the words or names I have in here like "Internet Promotion Now", "Internet Promotion, Inc", eresultsinc., 1p.com, "1st place internet advertising", "first place internet advertising", internetadvertising1.com, 1stinternetadvertising.com and so on. Hmmm. I think EResults, or EResultsinc or EResultsinc.com is a new name being used but still, I can go to their client log in and check my stats. I can check my stats on 1p.com, internetpromotionnow.com and eresultsinc.com yet they'll tell you they aren't associated with each other (unless you have a conversation like I did - see January 14th post)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home