.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

SEO scams, Search Engine Optimization, keyword, Google

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

I'm getting it ;o)


I just added links to my side bar. I don't think I did it the hard way because I couldn't find any other way than to log in, go to Template and edit my template. It took a couple of tries to see where it would go and how it sets up but I got it ;o)

I'm learnin` my way

Do people sign their names on these things?

How do you change the font size on these things?


Oh, I see. You need to be in the compose screen, not the Edit HTML screen to change font size.

Patience, right?
Oh, today, I ran across some younguns page, could tell they're young when not only do they NOT know how to write but they don't know how to speak without every other word making them look and sound like trash but anyway, they liked my page at www.Hb4u.com/photo. Have you seen it yet?

Take your picture through your monitor. This is a free, limited time trial.
Click here to go there now
Gotta check it out and feel free to pass it along.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home